“Our kids love it when I make this for breakfast! And–it is loaded with awesome fiber, whole foods that really nourish them, and it tastes wonderful!” ~ Heather, mom of 3 boys in Georgia
Breakfast Muesli Delight has a key ingredient mixed into the plain yogurt–French Vanilla Meal Shake, by Shaklee. We use this product regularly in our home because of how it stands next to the competition and how much we love the flavor.
Read a full product review and comparison chart here on the Shaklee Meal Shakes for Kids.
- 6 pieces of fruit of your choosing, chopped into bite-size pieces (We like to use apples, pineapple, bananas, pears, berries, oranges, grapefruit...really, whatever we have on hand!)
- 2 Cups dry, raw oatmeal
- 2 Cups plain organic yogurt (not the sweetened stuff!)
- 2 tspn. Cinnamon
- ½ Cup French Vanilla Meal Shake (Shaklee product)
- ½ Cup Nuts of your choice (we love almonds!)
- Divide fruit between 4 bowls. Divide oats and sprinkle over fruit bowls.
- Next, combine the following: Yogurt, cinnamon, and Meal Shake.
- Pour yogurt mixture over top of oatmeal, dividing evenly.
- Next, toast nuts (use broiler for a few minutes) and sprinkle over the bowls.
- ENJOY! This is delicious!