Kids Healthy Snacks Cooking Class (ages 8-11)
Mar 4, 2017 | 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Class Cost: $15.00 per person
Location: Adams Circle (Omaha)
This cooking class is a hands-on fun experience for kids, ages 8-11.
Parents are welcome to stay and attend as observers at no extra charge.
Healthy Snacks Cooking Menu
- Homemade Marinara dipping or Pasta sauce (recipe comes straight from Italy!)
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips
Allergy Alert: Wheat, gluten, dairy (We also have a dog in the house, though he will not be around during the class.)
What Will Kids Learn?
- How to bake the above foods, using various kitchen appliances
- The importance of putting good foods into their bodies
- How to recognize a nutrient-dense food from a “junk” food
- How to try and taste new things
- Basic kitchen skills and kitchen safety, as appropriate
What Will Kids Be Doing?
Learning, Tasting, Trying, Cooking, Having Fun…It’s easier for me to show you. 🙂
To Register for this event, please complete the booking form below and submit to complete your payment. Payment is received via PayPal and is required to hold your spot.