Healthy Italian Cooking Class (Adults)
Mar 13, 2017 | 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Class Cost: $35.00 per person
Location: Adams Circle (Omaha)
It is taught in a small-group environment, so space is limited.
A wonderful dinner is included, so be sure to come hungry!
Healthy Italian Cooking Class Menu
- Arugula Salad with Homemade Balsamic dressing
- Tuscan Pasta Bar
- White Meat Sauce
- Tuscan Pesto from scratch
- Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Roasted Strawberries and Cream
- A Complimentary glass of Wine is included to pair with the meal!
Allergy Alert: Wheat, Gluten, Nuts (Pine Nuts), (We also have a dog in the home, but he will not be present during the class.)
What Will You Learn?
- Easy, repeatable cooking skills (using the class menu) that can be applied to your personal weekly meals even with a busy family schedule
- Healthy meal planning techniques
- Several ways to prepare healthy, Italian pasta
- How to read food labels and maximize your nutrition
What Will You Be Doing?
- This is an active cooking class, so be sure to come ready to get your hands in the game!
- There will also be time for fun & games as you learn new things.
- You’ll also be tasting new foods, so bring your adventurous taste-buds!
To Register for this event, please complete the booking form below and submit to complete your payment. Payment is received via PayPal and is required to hold your spot.