Kids Cooking Class: Father's Day Layer Cake (ages 8-11)
Jun 17, 2017 | 09:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Class Cost: $20.00 per person
Location: Adams Circle (Omaha)
This cooking class is a hands-on fun experience for kids, ages 8-11.
Parents are welcome to stay and attend as observers at no extra charge.
Father’s Day Double Chocolate Layer Cake!
- Kids will be learning how to make this amazing homemade dessert.
- AND, each chef will be taking home a generous slice–all boxed up–ready to give to their dad as a sweet Father’s Day gift.
Allergy Alert: Gluten, Dairy (We also have a dog in the house, though he may not be around during the class.)
What Will Kids Learn?
- How to prepare the above food, using various kitchen appliances/tools
- The importance of putting good foods into their bodies
- How to recognize a nutrient-dense food from a “junk” food
- How to try and taste new things
- Basic kitchen skills and kitchen safety, as appropriate
What Will Kids Be Doing?
Learning, Tasting, Trying, Cooking, Having Fun…It’s easier for me to show you. 🙂 This video is from one of our Healthy Snacks Classes.
To Register for this event, please complete the booking form below and submit to complete your payment. Payment is received via PayPal and is required to hold your spot.