Natural Solutions for Learning Challenges in Kids
Jul 27, 2017 | 06:30 PM - 09:00 PM
Class Cost: $30.00 per person
Location: Panera Bread (W Center Rd)
A 2-and-a-half hour workshop that is designed to increase your knowledge and awareness of how children’s brains grow and function and what nutrients can be used effectively to support their learning and development.
What Will You Learn?
- How other families are effectively using nutrition therapy to address ADD, ADHD, and Autism
- The pros and cons of medication therapy
- The various nutrients that are proven to support brain development and help kids focus
- The personal nutrient deficiencies your child may have at this time and how to effectively address those
- Two action steps that you can take right away to improve your child’s ability to learn and focus in the coming school year!
What Else Is Included?
- Receive a free drink of your choice (from Panera Bread’s menu options). Yum…
- A free gift to kick-off your child’s nutritional support program. Yeah!
- A free Symptom Assessment that will give you personalized nutrition feedback for your child. (This can also be re-used for other members in your family!)
- TONS of encouragement and support as you journey forward in helping your child!
To Register for this event, please complete the booking form below and submit to complete your payment. Payment is received via PayPal and is required to hold your spot.