It has been many years since I’ve purchased a single bottled salad dressing. Once I realized that homemade dressings were super fast and easy to make (not to mention, WAY healthier for your family), I have never looked back. This Greek Salad Dressing recipe is one of our absolute favorites, and we use it regularly on many types of vegetable combinations.
Our favorite Greek salad combination for this dressing includes romaine lettuce, red bell peppers, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and feta cheese.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tspn freshly ground salt
- ½ tspn dried oregano
- ¼ tspn freshly ground pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar or bowl.
- Shake/mix well, and that's it!
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for another day.