Ever since I discovered a quick and delicious Greek Salad Dressing Recipe, I have fallen in love with the flavors of the Greek salad. My husband and I vacationed in Greece one time, and the food always had a way of “popping” with flavor in your mouth. This chopped Greek salad has the same effect.
All the ingredients are chopped small, similar to creating your own salsa. This allows your spoon to pick up all the flavors at once–the only way to eat Greek Salad, in my opinion.
You’ll notice that my recipe leaves out the olives that are commonplace in Greek food. Unfortunately, no one in my family are olive fans. So, if you would prefer to add them, be my guest!
- 2 Cucumbers
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 medium Red Onion
- 1 large can Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 large can Whole Kernel Corn (can also use fresh or frozen corn)
- Feta Cheese
- Greek Salad Dressing with 5 Ingredients in 5 Minutes
- Chop all vegetables in small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Drain and rinse the Kidney Beans and Corn. Add to bowl.
- Crumble up the Feta Cheese and add to bowl.
- Mix together the Greek Dressing ingredients with a whisk. Pour over the vegetables and mix.
- Eat right away or, better yet, let the flavors soak together in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. The longer the soak, the better!